Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tongue Me

Okay. I'm not sure if many of you have noticed but, when you are brushing your teeth before you go to bed (if you do). Have you noticed a white filmy substance on your tongue which takes more than a few times to brush to get rid of? I have finally noticed this because it doesn't happen to me anymore. Why? you ask. Because I started eating healthy organic foods and taking vitamins. After a few weeks of doing this, I fell much better and I don't have to brush my tongue as much as I did before.
This is a little tip to let you know that you are doing the right thing with your eating.

I just thought I would throw this out there. If you are brushing your tongue to get it pink again, you are not eating the proper foods.
Get rid of your GMO foods and eat organic. If your grocery stores do not carry organic foods, tell them to order them. They'll want your business, trust me. It is working around my area, and it could in yours too. The grocery store in my area now has it's own organic section with over 200 products.

Put pressure on them and you will see results.

Rob Bedard

1 comment: